As One Best-seller in Russia: JAC Light-duty Trucks are Popular in Russia
In recent years, JAC motors is rooting, growing and expanding in the jungle of highly competitive automobile market just like a dark horse in Russia. Not only are JAC light-duty trucks selling well in Russia, but also other new models and products of JAC are constantly launched in Russian market.
JAC light-duty trucks take the lead, with multiple models launched gradually. Recently, The Russian subsidiary of JAC motors, located in Moscow, welcomed two groups of guests from Russian motor media and JAC Russia dealer.
Constantine is a reporter for 'Car Home', a Russian automotive professional media. He was pretty surprised and looked the new pickup over from inside to outside when he saw new Pickup model of JAC. He drove both the diesel and the gasoline model for 2 kilometers.
All media reporters drove around at the test site. They thought JAC vehicle has very superior performance in general.
JAC Automobile Subsidiary in Russia hold two Russian - wide distributor conferences every year to introduce JAC commercial vehicles in the first half of the year, and passenger vehicles in the second half of the year. As the market expands, new vehicles are facing to the local market.
In addition to the selection of production and proper change from the old to the new, JAC Automobile Subsidiary in Russia invest and construct a large and complete commercial vehicle spare parts warehouse whose value is totally more than 100 million rubles in Moscow Lenin Trade Park.
At present, the sales of JAC light trucks in the Russian market have achieved an average annual growth of 100%, and the annual sales volume has leapt to the first among all Chinese brands.
JAC subsidiary: Let 'Anhui manufacturing' run all over Russia
The sale of JAC Automobile in Russia market is based on a wholly-owned subsidiary of JAC built in Moscow. Now the number of employees has grown from two to more than 20 people. How did they make 'Anhui Manufacturing' run through the Russia? How does the company operate? The Russian video crew of the Anhui Public Channel made a special visit.
Without the remarkable JAC logo, the JAC Russian subsidiary has no difference from any local company. In the office area, almost all employees are Russian. The reporter learned that except for the five Chinese managers, the other 21 employees are Russian.
Russian employees are responsible for various positions that include branding, sales, finance, spare parts, commercial vehicle business, and passenger vehicle business. They have strong market resources. Born after 1985, Ilia is now the vice general manager of the subsidiary. The modest and smart vice general manager previously worked in Land Rover as a saler, who came to JAC Russian subsidiary four years ago.
When Ilia joined the Russian subsidiary of JAC, the market environment of the company was not good, when JAC faced the dilemma of 'not accepting local water and soil'.
Together with Chinese colleagues, Ilia quickly realized the localization of JAC vehicles and successfully opened the Russian market. With the development of the subsidiary in the Russian market, a number of auto companies threw an olive branch to Ilia, promising high salary to him. However, Ilia choose to persist in his career this time.
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- JAC T8-EV Won the Recommended Model of New Energy Vehicle of "China Heart" 2020-01-15
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC Fiji User Needs More Refrigerator Trucks 2019-11-09
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Makes Its Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October