Dongfeng Sold 122,400 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks from January to August
According to the latest statistics, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) sold 122,400 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks, up by 4.15% year on year.
In 2018, Dongfeng’s sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks reached 171,000 units, ranking the first place in China. In addition, its market share went up to 13%.
In 1975, Dongfeng rolled out its first unit SUV, EQ240. In 1978, the truck maker assembled a five-ton truck, EQ140. In 1990, it successfully developed an eight-ton truck, EQ153.
Entering the 21st century, Dongfeng made several major breakthroughs. In 2004, its annual production volume exceeded 200,000 units for the first time in history; in 2006, Dongfeng Tianlong, a brand new heavy-duty truck, made its debut; in 2008, Dongfeng Tianjin, a brand new medium truck, officially hit the market; in 2013, Dongfeng Tianlong flagship heavy-duty truck, was revealed to the public; in 2019, the new generation of Tianjin KR and Tianlong KL are available on the commercial market.
To meet the growing demand for electric vehicles, Dongfeng developed an 18-ton electric chassis for sanitation trucks in 2018, ushering a brand new era for Dongfeng. In early half this year, nearly 600 units Dongfeng electric chassis were ordered by customers.
According to Zhang Heng, Deputy Director of Electric Control Development Department of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Technological Center, Dongfeng electric sanitation trucks are now available in the market and they fully meet the short-distance operation requirements. “They account for 46% of the China’s electric sanitation truck market,” revealed Jiang Xuefeng, a chief-engineer from Dongfeng.
Also in May this year, three units autonomous driving Dongfeng Tianlong KL trucks successfully passed an open trial operation. By taking full advantage of 5G and internet of vehicles technologies, Dongfeng autonomous driving trucks are set to revolutionize the transportation in various closed and semi-closed truck operation contexts. Currently, related trial operation tests are carried out extensively in Wuhan, Changsha and Tianjin, etc.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September