Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding
On October, 1, a grand military and mass parade was held at the Tian’anmen Square in Beijing to mark the 70th founding anniversary of the People’s Republic of China. Major truck brands in China, including Jiefang, Dongfeng, SHACMAN, Beiben, and Foton were on display on this special day.
Jiefang MV3 Trucks: Jiefang MV3 truck adopts 6x6 driving axle and is mainly used to provide information for military forces. In addition, the truck carried drones, showcasing China’s formidable capacity in modern wars.
Dongfeng EQ2102N: As one of the most classic truck models of Dongfeng, EQ2102N achieves high reliability. It appeared in the parade for strategic provisions.
SHACMAN Aolong trucks: Aolong truck, adopts 6x4 driving axle. It was used as the carrier for the radars and other information warring equipment. In addition, Aolong truck with 8x8 driving axle was the carrier for the drones. In the parade of missiles and the parade medical & life support, many SHACMAN trucks could also be seen.
Beiben trucks: Beiben trucks appeared at the parade of radars and the parade of material provision.
Foton Auman and Aumark trucks: a total number of 62 units Auman chassis were used for floats and other purposes during the parade. In addition, 10 units Foton Aumark provided transportation services for the 700,000 doves and 70 units Aumark transported all fireworks for the firework display at night on Tian’anmen Square.
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Displayed at Hohhot New Energy Vehicle Summit 2018-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September