XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
With the long bell sound at the crack of dawn, the 16th China-ASEAN Expo was grandly opened in Nanning, Guangxi on September 21, in which XCMG exhibited 15 products, including excavators, road building and sanitation, highlighting its strengthen to assist in China-ASEAN cooperation and promote the sharing of technology innovations.
The Expo, themed Building the Belt and Road, Realizing Our Vision for a Community of Shared Future, attracted 2,780 enterprises from different countries and regions, who showcased high-quality products and services. The world’s attention is focused on Nanning, China, and the Expo.
“XCMG excavator is very perfect，it has brought me great benefits!”, Mr. Lopez, a Philippine customer who has DK excavators acclaimed XCMG’s products again. XCMG DK excavators, with fully improved overload adaptability, become the highlight without any doubt.
XCMG introduced 6 ACE products of XE75D, XE135D, XE245DK, XE305D, XE370DK and XE490DK in the Expo. With the leading reliability, energy-saving capacity and efficiency, and stronger adaptability to crack operation and mining, DK excavators have overcome the industrial difficulties in overload construction, showing its leading role as a provider of earthwork, mining solutions to the world.
XCMG brought three representative sanitation products, namely 8-ton pure-electric low-pressure cleaning vehicle, 8-ton cleaning sweeper truck and 8-ton muti-functional dust suppression vehicle, all of which are model products developed to meet customers’ needs.
The 8-ton pure-electric low-pressure cleaning vehicle is equipped with pure-electric chassis and large-capacity battery, travelling 210 km on a single charge. The 8-ton cleaning sweeper truck, provided with upgraded engine, meeting the National-VI standard, integrates multiple functions of road sweeping, spraying and dust reduction. As a star product, the 8-ton multi-functional dust suppression vehicle can effectively reduce PM2.5, and all functions can be realized in a cab 100 meters away by a remote control.
As a leader in Chinese road machinery industry, XCMG brought three road rollers and a paver. Among them, XD133, XS265JS vibratory rollers and XP263KS tyre roller can safely, efficiently, intelligently operate in different conditions with energy saving; RP953T paver is an important model in XCMG large pavers, with reliable quality, super-stronger construction capacity, excellent working performance and higher cost performance.
As a leading equipment manufacturer in China, XCMG closely follows the step of the country to expand the market along the Belt and Road. “Localization” and “adaptation to local conditions” become the key factors for XCMG products to enter into the ASEAN market.
Product quality is the precondition for Chinese construction machinery enterprises to open overseas market, and comprehensive service with quick response makes XCMG win more users in the competition.
Over the years, XCMG has visited various construction sites and projects overseas to refine product solutions. By training of dealers on their after-sales services, investing more in spare parts, and improving service parts system, XCMG shows its customers increasingly-upgraded services.
At the same time, by devoting itself to lay out the global marketing channel, XCMG has set up an overseas collaborative development mechanism covering the market, channel, products and services. An industrial value chain covering research and development, manufacturing and post-market across the world has been up and running.
At present, XCMG has made great achievements in the market along the Belt and Road. By expanding its market in the Middle East, the West Asia and South Asia, XCMG provides them with complete equipment solutions for infrastructure and construction.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- 50 Trucks Jointly Developed by Foton and XCMG Shipped to Middle East 2019-09-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September