Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit
On October 19, Multi-nationals Qingdao Summit, jointly organized by China's Ministry of Commerce and Shandong Provincial Government, was held in Qingdao International Exhibition Center. Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, was invited to share his company's stories in development.
Also on the same day, Shandong Heavy Industries & Weichai Power Seminar themed with Globalization, Openness and Cooperation was held. Volkmar Denner, Chairman of Bosch s Board of Directors, Gordon Riske, CEO of Kion Group, Stefan Schaible, CEO of Roland Berger, Helmut List, CEO of Austria-based AVL, Nils Herzberg, Vice President of SAP, Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, held a heated discussions on globalization, international cooperation, technological innovations and other pressing issues in the manufacturing industry.
Despite some concerns voiced by some experts, Mr. Tan remained confident in China's fast economic growth, revealing that Weichai saw its business revenue grow by 10% and its profit increase by 20% from January to September this year.
In the next few years, Weichai will continue to strengthen its overall competitiveness in the global market. It aims to generate an annual business revenue of 100 billion USD in 2025 and take a leading position in the new energy business sector in 2030. Despite all the ups and downs in the past few decades, we have been focusing on improving ourselves and we have managed to maintain a fast growing momentum, proudly said Mr. Tan.
When talking about the development of electric motors, Mr. Tan pointed out that the replacement of diesel engines cannot just happen overnight and full preparations must be made. Firmly believing that there is still huge room for internal combustion engines, Mr. Tan reveals that fuel cell heavy-duty trucks are what his company is striving for.
While continuing to focus on sharpening its competitiveness in the fossil fuel powered engines, Weichai has already launched various development projects in the new energy sector. To achieve its goal in 2030, the company is planning to investment 50 billion RMB in total to establish a new production base devoted to developing and manufacturing a wide range of spare parts for new energy vehicles, such as fuel cells, power drivelines, etc. In addition, Weichai has already established cooperation ties with Bosch and BLDP in developing highly reliable and commercially viable fuel cells.
As a witness of China s opening-up and reform in the past four decades and an active participant in globalization, Weichai has benefited immensely from many multi-nationals and contributed enormously to the global economic growth and technological innovation. So far, its overseas business revenue has reached over 40% of its total business revenue every year and the company has established a formidable presence in over 110 countries and regions across the globe.
Through mutual respect and cooperation, we will continue to create a win-win situation with our business partners on the global stage and promote the sound and sustainable development of the engine industry. Weichai not only belongs to China, but also belong to the world, said Tan.
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually 2019-12-05
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award 2019-10-31
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Geely Joins Hands with Weichai to Develop Methanol Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September