Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou
From October 11 to 13, ReMaTec Asia 2019 & the fifth Auto Aftermarket Guangzhou(AAG) was held in Guangzhou. The 2019 AAG boasts a total exhibition area of 100,000 square meters and houses 1,478 exhibitors from 13 countries and regions worldwide, including Australia, Belarus, Pakistan, Germany, the Netherlands, South Korea, the United States, Malaysia, Nigeria, Ukraine, Spain, Italy and Taiwan.
Jiefang Power, together with a number of renowned remanufacturing pilot enterprises from both home and abroad attended the two exhibitions, showcasing the latest technologies, products and equipment in remanufacturing industry.
At its exhibition booth, Jiefang Power brought 6DM2 and 6DL2 remanufactured diesel engines and remanufactured cylinder lid assemblies, fuel jetting assemblies, and engine control units on display.
On the very first day, Jiefang Powered secured several major orders, pocketing the highest revenues among all enterprises at the exhibitions.
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September