Anhui Cummins Manufacturing Base Has Been Upgraded Comprehensively
Cummins 100-year tour visited Hefei, Anhui province on October 11, 2019 in the production base of Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. The theme event named “Create Value, Drive to Proceed, Win the future” witnessed the upgrade of Anhui Cummins Intelligent Base and the launch of the new product with China's stage VI vehicle emission standards.
At the event, Anhui Cummins released a new power product with China's stage VI vehicle emission standard. The upgraded intelligent manufacturing base was also completed and put into use. JAC Group Chairman An Jin, Cummins Vice President Liu Xiaoxing, JAC Group General Manager Xiang Xingchu, Anhui Cummins General Manager Bai Yuan, partners, end users, media, and employee representatives of Anhui Cummins witnessed this historic moment.Bai Yuan, General Manager of Anhui Cummins, expressed his confidence in the future development of Anhui Cummins. He said: 'Anhui Cummins inherits Cummins' industry experience and standards and is committed to building a world-leading smart factory. At the same time, we cooperate deeply with JAC to design and build the products with China's stage VI vehicle emission standards centered on the needs of users and vehicles requirements. We will continue to develop in-depth applications for maximum vehicle performance. '
"Bai Yuan, General Manager of Anhui Cummins, expressed his confidence in the future development of Anhui Cummins. He said: 'Anhui Cummins inherits Cummins' industry experience and standards and is committed to building a world-leading smart factory. At the same time, we cooperate deeply with JAC to design and build the products with China's stage VI vehicle emission standards centered on the needs of users and vehicles requirements. We will continue to develop in-depth applications for maximum vehicle performance. '
Liu Xiaoxing, Vice President of Cummins Power Co., Ltd , said in his speech: "In less than one year, Anhui Cummins has achieved a leap forward breakthrough in product development, manufacturing systems, operation management, quality improvement, etc. The optimized and upgraded product platform of Cummins B series has achieved both performance and efficiency improvements, while providing the Chinese market and users with more power options and meeting strict China's stage VI vehicle emission standards."As a company that regards quality as a survival and development gene, Anhui Cummins invited partners and user representatives at the event to serve as “Anhui Cummins Quality Experiencer” and jointly testify for Anhui Cummins quality.
The quality of Anhui Cummins comes from the deep cultivation of R&D design, product technology, supply chain and product quality, from the craftsman spirit from every grassroots employee, and from the sincere cooperation from every partner of Anhui Cummins. From product design to after-sales service, each quality relay is carried out in the hands of every Anhui Cummins person, which has created the excellent quality of Anhui Cummins products. Anhui Cummins has been continuously trusted and recognized by customers. Based on quality, Anhui Cummins connects each role and linkage to achieve a win-win cooperation.
Xiang Xingchu, General Manager of JAC Group, said,'The establishment of Anhui Cummins further promoted the historical cooperation between Cummins and JAC. Since its establishment, the product technology and operation quality of Anhui Cummins have been improved by leaps, and it has become JAC's core weapon during the promotion and development of domestic and overseas markets. '
Win the future - smart upgrade, leading the future
Anhui Cummins further upgraded the production base, started the planning, invested nearly 200 million RMB, and the production base that uses many advanced technology design was officially completed today. The new intelligent production base in automation, information technology and intelligence has a qualitative leap, whether it is the improvement of hardware equipment or production management mode, and staff skills are the key to Anhui Cummins’s soft and hard strength and improvement of market competitiveness.
In terms of hardware, it is equipped with 56 high-precision import processing centers, 57 internationally renowned special equipment, up to 17 MARPOSS online testing equipment and 3 AVL power test benches. Automated, flexible, information-based and intelligent production line owns 17 robots and the active error prevention mechanism up to 50 mistakes to effectively ensure the quality and stability of the assembly process.
In terms of production process control, the introduction of Cummins global practice of COS operation system guides the production and manufacturing process, and the application of MES control system enables the production line to achieve full information tracking, so that every step of the production can have "data" that can be documented.
In terms of employee capacity improvement, we will learn from Cummins to establish a sound guidance mechanism and introduce a mature course at Cummins Headquarters to train employees in a full range of ways, and continuously improve the comprehensive capabilities of employees.
Smart base upgrade is an important step on the quality road of Anhui Cummins. Anhui Cummins production base adheres to the concept of lean production in the transformation and upgrading, with precision, standardization, high quality and low cost as the core to achieve high-quality and high-efficiency dual goals and provide users with more reliable power products.
Anhui Cummins was founded at the end of 2018, as a new talent force in the power industry, Anhui Cummins integrated the power technology advantages of 100-year-old Cummins and the industry accumulation of light trucks leading brand JAC. Anhui Cummins manufacturing base upgrade reflect the business idea of Anhui Cummins regarding quality as the cornerstone.
- Exports of auto ranks the first in Anhui Jan to June 2012-07-24
- Anhui's vehicle output surges 190% in Jan 2010-03-02
- Cummins Powered Yutong Mining Vehicles Delivered to Pakistan for Operation 2019-12-30
- Cummins Targets Net-zero Emissions by 2050 2019-11-19
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- Cummins Making a Splash at NACV 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Chongqing Cummins Technical Center Starts Operation 2019-09-06
- Cummins Engines Pass Tests in Tibet 2019-08-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September