Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan
From November 1 to 4, Wuhan China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) themed with Intelligent Driving and Green Development is scheduled to be held at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. The show has been successfully held for five times since its inception in 2012. It is the only nationallevel commercial vehicle exhibition in China and the largest commercial vehicle exhibition in Asia.
Conmet is set to putting all its latest products on display, including PreSet® during and maintenance-free wheel hubs and visual safety alarming, etc. In addition, by cutting their body weights and improving their intelligence level, Conmet has significantly helped vehicles improve their loading capacity and fuel economy.
With the implementation of National VI Emission Standards, China’s commercial vehicle industry is seeking a new road of development featuring lower body weights, electrification and high intelligence. In response to the new trend, Conmet has rolled out a host of new disc wheel hubs for heavy-duty trucks and medium- and large-sized buses.
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction 2018-12-17
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- SUNHUNK High-end Refrigeration Vehicle on Display at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-06
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- FAW Jiefang Shines at China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan 2019-10-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September