SAIC Hongyan Launches LNG Genlyon Trucks
On October 27, SAIC Hongyan officially revealed its latest product, LNG Genlyon C6 heavy-duty truck with National VI Emission Standards in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, and Zhengzhou, Henan province. On the first day of its debut, the truck won orders from 1,207 customers across the nation.
Genlyon C6 heavy-duty truck has different models available for various transportation purposes. At the press conference held in Taiyuan, the truck is chiefly targeted at the coal and sand transportation market.
Equipped with an LNG engine manufactured by SAIC, Genlyon C6 heavy-duty truck achieves a maximum power of 440 Ps and a maximum torque of 1,950 N.m. Thanks to the equivalent combustion technology and EGR, the more exhaustive combustion is achieved and thus the vehicle fully meets National VI b Emission Standards. Its cylinder braking not only improves the braking efficiency significantly, but also enhances the overall safety standards of the vehicle.
In addition, Genlyon C6 truck has air-bag suspensions, vibration damping devices, more driver-friendly decorations, a multi-functional wheel, touch screens, all remote keys, all of which make driving a much more pleasant experience for drivers.
According to different terrains, Genlyon C6 truck has different versions available. The truck with a direct drive + a rear axle of 3.083 speed ratio is highly recommended for working on plains and the one with an overdrive + a rear axle of 4.111 speed ratio is particularly ideal for driving on mountainous roads.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September