Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award
On October 22nd, Shandong Province held the 2019 Provincial Quality Improvement Symposium to summarize the quality work and commend the advanced quality management cases. At the meeting, the 3rd China Quality Award winner, Weichai Power, was awarded 5 million RMB as prizes. Chairman Tan Xuguang was awarded the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award.
Gong Zheng, Governor and Deputy Secretary of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee, fully affirmed the significant innovations that Weichai achieved in the field of quality management, and highly praised the qualities of Tan Xuguang as a state-owned entrepreneur for home country and responsibility.
Tan Xuguang was invited to make the keynote speech and proposed that enterprises should dare to embrace the China Quality Award, but the application for awards cannot be simply for the sake of winning prizes. It is necessary to establish a management system that is in line with the characteristics of enterprise development. Maintain a high level of strategic positioning, aim at the world first-class, create first-class independent innovation capabilities, adhere to high-quality investment to drive high-quality development, and be down-to-earth in the province's old and new growth driver replacement in the forefront to help Shandong's "Quality Enahances the Province" strategy.
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually 2019-12-05
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit 2019-10-22
- Geely Joins Hands with Weichai to Develop Methanol Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September