Dongfeng Opens First Dealership in Cainta, Philippines
China-based truck brand Dongfeng has announced its premier dealership under Pilipinas Autogroup (PAI).
Prior to the partnership, PAI is the exclusive distributor of Tata Motors from India.
The latest truck dealership for Dongfeng is under Agrani Motors, under the helm of Alice Lee, and is situated at the existing Tata Motors dealership in Cainta, Rizal, along Ortigas Avenue Extension.
Leading the ribbon-cutting ceremony were PAI President Cresencio Vincent Fernandez Jr., Managing Director George Blaylock, Chairman David Coyukiat, Cainta Mayor Kit Nieto, and Agrani Motors’ Louie and Alice Lee.
A total of 12 truck models–ranging from four wheelers, six wheelers, 10-wheeler cargo trucks, mini bus, tractor heads, dump trucks, and cement mixers–are available for retail namely:
Captain E 4-wheeler
Captain N 6-wheeler
Captain N 6-wheeler
Captain D9 6-wheeler
KD6Z 6-wheeler Cargo chassis
K04U 10-wheeler cargo chassis
KW46 6-wheeler tractor head
TW37 10-wheeler tractor head
K23W 10-wheeler dump truck
K37F 12-wheeler dump truck
K47H 10-wheeler concrete mixer
Mini bus 6-wheeler 32+1 seater
Coyukiat expressed firm belief that the influx of their latest product lineup is very timely.
“The Philippines is in a state of rapid development. Developing nations need a lot of transport and logistics to move its economy forward and it is here where Dongfeng vehicles can greatly contribute to your business and the economy,” he said.
“In addition, PAI is committed to establish more Dongfeng dealerships in the coming months in order to serve vehicles and after sales needs of its customers,” Coyukiat added.
Meanwhile, Coyukiat said that they will be opening 16 dealerships around the country by 2021.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September