Foton Aumark IBLUE Light Truck: A Trend-setter in New Energy Vehicle Market
In the face of the fast development of electric vehicles, Foton has set up Foton IBLUE Department, which is solely devoted to developing new energy vehicles. At present, it boasts Aumark IBLUE vehicle, TOANO IBLUE vehicle, View IBLUE vehicle.
Aumark IBLUE truck measures 5,995 mm in length, 2,240 mm in width, and 3,180mm in height. Weighing 4.5 tons, it has a lightweight carriage with a space of 18.2m³. The vehicle fully meets the standardized light truck in performance data. It can carry about 1.4 tons of cargo.
With a total storage of 104.7kWh power, Aumark IBLUE truck is mounted with lithium iron phosphate batteries manufactured by Tianjin Lishen. It can also be powered by batteries made by CATL. With the double 250V AC charging ports at the upper side and the 750V DC charging port at the lower side, it is fully adaptable to different recharging facilities. Tests show that the truck is able to drive 410 km at a constant speed.
Aumark IBLUE truck is also equipped with a permanent magnetic synchronous direct-drive motor with a peak power of 100 kW, and a maximum torque of 450 N.m. The truck can reach a maximum speed of 90 km/h. Thus, it fully meets the varied requirements in urban areas and expressways.
The 4.5-ton rear axle fully guarantees the loading capacity of the vehicle. In addition, its U-shaped stabilizer substantially improves the stability of the vehicle.
Foton IBLUE vehicles integrates the company’s core technologies in the new energy vehicle industry. Currently, Foton intelligent and environmentally friendly trucks, vans and pickups all share unified technical standards. By constantly improving the quality of its vehicle products and reducing their production costs, Foton has laid a solid foundation for its sound and sustainable development in the future.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September