New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut
On October 28, a press conference themed with "Global Performance Model", was held in Beijing to mark the debut of Chang'an Kaicheng F70 large pickup truck. It is revealed that the new vehicle was revealed to the public in 60 cities and some major overseas markets on the same day.
Superior to its domestic counterparts, Chang’an Kaicheng F70 boasts a width of 1,930 mm, a wheel space distance of 1,220m. Its cargo tank measures 1,600 mm in length, 1,595 mm in width, and 500 mm in height. Thanks to the zinc plating on its body and anti-corrosion treatment of the whole vehicle, it is highly resistant to any corrosive forces in over 10 years and is highly durable even working in extremely humid and corrosive environments. In addition, F70 can work smoothly even in waters with a depth of 900 mm. It also boasts a maximum towing capacity of 3.5 tons and a maximum loading capacity of one ton.
More noteworthy is that Chang’an Kaicheng F70 has won two Shanghai Great World Guinness records. In Yunyang County, Chongqing, Chang’an Kaicheng F70 spent only 165.73 seconds climbing to the top of the most difficult slope along the Yangtze River. Within just one minute, Chang’an Kaicheng F70 made another Guinness record by completing the highest number of 14 laps.
In the near future, Chang’an is planning to launch 19 different vehicle models with a vehicle multimedia system in 12 languages. With annual production and sales volumes of 200,000 units, Chang’an will further strengthen its presence in the global market, especially in Asia, America, and Africa.
- Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show 2019-06-06
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September