Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou
On October 29, 2019, the 2019 Working Conference of the Road Container Transport Branch of China Road Transport Association was held in Guangzhou. Leaders from relevant government departments and industry associations, customer representatives and media representatives attended the meeting. Foton Daimler Automobile participated in the meeting as a port container transport equipment provider, delivering the first batch of 130 Auman port transport vehicles on site to help the rapid and high-quality development of Guangzhou road container transport.
Auman super heavy-duty port truck, equipped with Cummins engine and new FAST transmission gearbox, has many intelligent fuel-saving technologies, 70% ultra-wide low fuel consumption interval, 2000 bar ultra-high pressure injection system to achieve more exhaustive combustion. Its new FAST transmission gearbox, equipped with over-speed gear, makes overtaking easier for the truck. Its helical teeth in the auxiliary box and widened gear in the main box help the truck achieve higher fuel economy.
In addition, the truck’s driver’s cockpit adopts 1 mm high-strength steel plate, high-strength body. Thus, it can withstand 10 tons of pressure from its top and strong collision forces from its front and rear sides as well as the lift and right sides. In addition, thanks to Auman's unique post-collision backward movement technology, truck drivers’ safety can be fully ensured. In order to prevent any occurrences of flat tires and subsequent rollovers, Auman super heavy-duty truck has an emergency safety device, fully ensuring people’s safety.
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
- Japan Motors Launches Three New Foton Models 2020-02-05
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area 2020-02-03
- Automakers in China Donate Vans to Stem Viral Outbreak 2020-02-01
- Foton Delivers Vehicles to CSCEC Georgia for Operation 2020-01-31
- 2,000 Units Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in the First Week of 2020 2020-01-31
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October