CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019
On November 1st, in Wuhan, the “China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019” was opened, which will last until November 4th inclusively. Among the exhibits there are autonomous trucks, freight transport, special vehicles, new energy vehicles, as well as auto parts.
As a leader in the semi-trailer segment, CIMC officially launched its “second generation semi-trailer” (13m gooseneck fence trailer with 40ft three-axle multifunction gooseneck skeleton) for the first time in the history. China semi-trailer is shifting toward more environmentally friendly and intelligent development.
The other two classic models on display also made a splash and were considered by one customer from Europe as “the best Chinese trailer”. One is the 13.6m curtain-side semi-trailer with the high-gloss powder coating process and light-weight design, specially designed for for the Australian market. Featuring with the wind deflector, sliding roof, and fences on both sides, it allows the trailer to have much lower wind resistance and fuel consumption. A compound wooden floor with strong grip prevents them from slippling and makes vehicle maintenance easier. Seen from the outside, the side curtain looks nice and smooth. The other one is the 13.6m van transport semi trailer. It resembled the US in girders-free load-bearing structure, providing high-strength ultra-thin side panels and thin bamboo floors. This model is favored by industry customers because of its high strength, light weight and large capacity.
The second generation of Chinese semi trailers see no difference in size as those produced by Europe. In Europe, those widely used special vehicles include side curtain trucks and central-axle van trucks. At present, CIMC has launched a global edition series trucks that have passed the rigious testing in North American market. By doing so, Chinese special vehicles makers are growing their confidence when competing with global makers and expand further the impacts of “China made”.
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers 2019-04-24
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- CIMC Wins CHKD Successful Restructuring Award 2018-01-25
- CIMC Lingyu Tank Trucks Exported to South East Asia 2018-01-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September