SUNHUNK High-end Refrigeration Vehicle on Display at 2019 CCVS
Recently, SUNHUNK attended 2019 China (Wuhan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition by putting on display its latest vehicle models, including its heavy refrigerated meat truck, semi-trailer refrigerated truck, HHC4500 crane.
As a pioneer in the field of commercial vehicles in China, SUNHUNK's three new products focus on demonstrating the most advanced and most intelligent technologies in the field of special equipment and cold chain transportation.
1) Heavy-duty refrigerated meat truck
At the exhibition, SUNHUNK heavy refrigerated meat truck, which is independently developed by SUNHUNK, was quite an eye-catcher. Measuring 9.6 meters in length, the vehicle fully considers the needs of cold chain transportation service providers and introduces graphite molecular technology thermal insulation materials, seamless sealing structure, dual anti-collision system, integrated structural support. In addition, it adopts food-grade 304 stainless steel materials, fully ensuring the whole cargo’s rigidity and thermal insulation performance.
2) Semi-trailer refrigerated truck
SUNHUNK semi-trailer refrigerated truck made its debut at the exhibition. By introducing some state-of-art technologies, it fully ensures the freshness of food. Thanks to the use of open type (open die) foaming process production line, imported raw materials, a monocoque structure, a unique buckle and riveting structure, it was another big star at the exhibition.
HHC4500 crane also aroused keen interest among many visitors to the exhibition.
- SUNHUNK Reaped a Great Harvest in bauma 2016 2016-12-05
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- FAW Jiefang Shines at China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan 2019-10-30
- Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan 2019-10-25
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- SHACMAN X3000 Single Tire Hazardous Article Transport Truck Attends CCVS 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September