Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai
On November 3, 2019, Yuchai and SHACMAN jointly delivered 36 units Xuande trucks equipped with Yuchai YC6L engines to Shanghai Port for operation. According to sources, the new truck is set to becoming a new fist product for SHACMAN in the transportation market at port areas.
Considering the frequent start-ups, stringent requirements for high quality and high fuel economy, Yuchai YC6L engine helps the truck cut fuel consumption by 20%. In addition, drivers enjoy a much more comfortable working environment. Yuchai's well-connected after-sales service networks give the truck another competitive edge.
Yuchai and SHACMAN have established strategic cooperative ties for many years. Currently, a wide spectrum of vehicles manufactured by SHACMAN, like tractors, engineering vehicles, trucks, dregs trucks, mixers, crane trucks, fire-fighting trucks, sanitation vehicle chassis, are equipped with Yuchai engines with National V & VI Emission Standards.
SHACMAN’s diesel powered trucks with National V Emission Standards are equipped with Yuchai YC6K13 and YC6K12 engines or YC6MK and YC6L engines. Yuchai engines with National V & VI Emission Standards deliver powerful performances and achieve high fuel economy. At present, they are the first choice for a wide spectrum of SHACMAN’s truck products.
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September