Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai
On November 3, 2019, Yuchai and SHACMAN jointly delivered 36 units Xuande trucks equipped with Yuchai YC6L engines to Shanghai Port for operation. According to sources, the new truck is set to becoming a new fist product for SHACMAN in the transportation market at port areas.
Considering the frequent start-ups, stringent requirements for high quality and high fuel economy, Yuchai YC6L engine helps the truck cut fuel consumption by 20%. In addition, drivers enjoy a much more comfortable working environment. Yuchai's well-connected after-sales service networks give the truck another competitive edge.
Yuchai and SHACMAN have established strategic cooperative ties for many years. Currently, a wide spectrum of vehicles manufactured by SHACMAN, like tractors, engineering vehicles, trucks, dregs trucks, mixers, crane trucks, fire-fighting trucks, sanitation vehicle chassis, are equipped with Yuchai engines with National V & VI Emission Standards.
SHACMAN’s diesel powered trucks with National V Emission Standards are equipped with Yuchai YC6K13 and YC6K12 engines or YC6MK and YC6L engines. Yuchai engines with National V & VI Emission Standards deliver powerful performances and achieve high fuel economy. At present, they are the first choice for a wide spectrum of SHACMAN’s truck products.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks 2020-02-21
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN 500HP 6x4 Xuandeyi3 Self-dump Truck Makes its Debut 2020-02-11
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrive in Malaysia for Operation 2020-01-31
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3% 2020-01-17
- China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600 2020-01-10
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop BYD Brand 2019-12-25
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October