Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai
In Shanghai Yangshan deepwater port, the first commercial application of the 5G+autonomous heavy-duty truck project was officially launched after completing a 72 kilometers of autonomous travelling. The project is thought to be the world’s first and has attracted global attention.
Over the past half year, 5 units of SAIC Hongyan unmanned trucks have travelled 200,000 kilometers on all kinds of road conditions with no accidents and passed 129 functional tests, 39 performance tests in order to deliver on time. The unmanned heavy trucks will be mainly used for the container transport, covering Donghai Bridge, Yangshan Port and its logistics park, to help relieve pressure on transport in Yangshan Port.
Zhou Chongyi, deputy chief engineer of SAIC Group's commercial vehicle division, said: "Intelligent driving aims to de-humanize, that is, allow computer to replace humans for operating the throttle and applying brake." Through intelligent driving, the safe travelling distance between heavy trucks is expected to be shortened to 10 meters, which will greatly improve traffic efficiency. In order to do so, the engine is also required to adopt intelligent electronic control technology in addition to accurate and reliable computer and sensing.
Intelligent Heavy-duty trucks (IHDT) are powered by SAIC power E series engines
The key to autonomous technology lies in the electric control of components. SAIC Hongyan sets high standard for the intelligent heavy-duty truck production and the engine is also required to have high perfomance. SAIC Hongyan E-series LNG power that meets National Ⅵ emission standard will undoubtly become the first choice of the designer. It uses the word’s advanced ECU technology to identify intelligent commands, in other words, to furnish the engine with a “brain”. As the central controller and heart of the engine management system, ECU controls the core components such as the engine, sensor, electronic throttle, ignition coil, and spark plug to respond to the electronic control command and complete the operation.
Aside from the low torque and high horsepower, the SAIC Hongyan E-series LNG engine also allows the the heavy duty trucks to provide high safety, quick acceleration response and low fuel consumption, making it an ideal choice of heavy-duty trucks.
Any products delivering intelligent, efficient and high horsepower performance can not be made without a precision manufacturing process. To improve the level of intelligent manufacturing, a number of automated equipments such as welding robots and cutting robots are widely used in the manufacturing process. By doing so there has been a significant increase in production efficiency, engine reliability, stability and adaptability.
The advanced “Digital Twin” technology is be widedly applied in monitoring the production status. By collecting the data from the production line, the key information are displayed in real time, including material transmission process, usage process, equipment operation status, work efficiency, operation energy consumption, fault information, and part service life. Ultimately, it will provide a digital basis for product development, manufacturing and product iteration, helping to produce high-quality products that combine intelligence and mechanization.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September