XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform
Leading Chinese construction machinery manufacturer XCMG (SHE:000425) has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Cummins, a global power leader that designs, manufactures and distributes engines, filtration and power generation products, on October 17 in Xuzhou, China.
The two companies will work closely on developing and integrating comprehensive product lines, value chain and global operations, creating new applications, exploring new markets and sharing resources in the construction industry, with continuous global R&D improvement.
Cummins is one of XCMG's most important strategic partners since the 1980s with the first electrification project in China's construction machinery industry. Since then, the two companies have gone on to cooperate in every aspect of XCMG's product lines and have achieved significant success in improving the reliability of tonnage products through technological innovation.
Steve Chapman, Group Vice president of Cummins, noted at the signing ceremony that the new partnership would strive on pushing forward the technology development and industrial upgrade of the Chinese market, Cummins will build a global application engineering team to support XCMG's overseas strategies.
The two companies will partner to develop digital and networked technologies and applications of XCMG and Cummins products and further improve equipment quality and service efficiency. Both will work towards the goal of leading sustainable manufacturing with the support of intelligent manufacturing technologies.
Establishing a world-class supply chain will allow for better product experience and positive development of the industry from the standpoint of the user and end industrial structure.
Wang Min, chairman of XCMG, said: "The global manufacturing industries are transitioning to more green, eco-friendly, efficient and emission-reducing models. I hope XCMG and Cummins will continue expanding effective supply while emphasizing environmental protection, sustainable development and efficiency to make the world a better place."
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- 50 Trucks Jointly Developed by Foton and XCMG Shipped to Middle East 2019-09-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September