Daimler Brings its Latest Products on Display at CIIE
On November 5, the 2nd China International Import Expo (CIIE) themed with "New Era, Shared Future” officially kicked off in Shanghai. Daimler brought its latest passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles as well as its latest technologies on display, fully showcasing its technological breakthroughs in such areas as autonomous driving, internet of vehicles in the past few years.
Actros truck, manufactured by Mercedes-Benz, officially made its entry into Chinese market at this year’s CIIE. Starting its mass production in the overseas market in late 2019, the truck is equipped with over 60 state-of-art technologies and thus achieves an unprecedented level of intelligence. It is worth mentioning that the truck introduces ActiveDriveAssist system, which helps the vehicle perform a number of complicated tasks, including braking, accelerating and steering at any speed. The system has a new function called Active Lane Keeping Assist, making it possible for the truck’s operations be remedied.
Side Guard Assist built on radar technologies on Actros truck is able to automatically detect pedestrians in extremely complex traffic conditions. The fifth generation of Active Brake Assist 5 is also able to perform automatic braking when detecting pedestrians. Thanks to a more streamlined structure, a higher intelligence, cruising control and Predictive Powertrain Control, Actros truck boasts a higher fuel efficiency.
Unimog U4023, an SUV developed by Mercedes-Benz, was revealed to Chinese customers at CIIE. Boasting unparalleled maneuverability, the SUV is able to drive on demanding terrains for forest firefighting, rescue work, expeditions, and mechanical repairs. Some passenger vehicles manufactured by Mercedes-Benz were also on display.
As of September this year, the imports of trucks made by Mercedes-Benz have reached 40% of China’s total imports of heavy-duty trucks, ranking the first place among all imported truck brands. For six consecutive years, Mercedes-Benz has maintained the top position in its sales of heavy-duty trucks in China among all foreign truck brands.
- Daimler Trucks' Next EV will be a Garbage Truck 2020-02-04
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- CATL to Supply Batteries for Daimler Electric Trucks 2019-09-23
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant 2019-08-29
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China 2019-08-23
- Foton Daimler's Super Power Chain Hit the Market 2019-08-08
- Daimler 2018 Truck Sales Was Up 2019-04-08
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- Daimler Hands over First Electric Freightliner Truck in the U.S. 2019-01-03
- Foton Daimler Won Special Contribution Award 2018-12-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Makes Its Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October