Daimler Brings its Latest Products on Display at CIIE
On November 5, the 2nd China International Import Expo (CIIE) themed with "New Era, Shared Future” officially kicked off in Shanghai. Daimler brought its latest passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles as well as its latest technologies on display, fully showcasing its technological breakthroughs in such areas as autonomous driving, internet of vehicles in the past few years.
Actros truck, manufactured by Mercedes-Benz, officially made its entry into Chinese market at this year’s CIIE. Starting its mass production in the overseas market in late 2019, the truck is equipped with over 60 state-of-art technologies and thus achieves an unprecedented level of intelligence. It is worth mentioning that the truck introduces ActiveDriveAssist system, which helps the vehicle perform a number of complicated tasks, including braking, accelerating and steering at any speed. The system has a new function called Active Lane Keeping Assist, making it possible for the truck’s operations be remedied.
Side Guard Assist built on radar technologies on Actros truck is able to automatically detect pedestrians in extremely complex traffic conditions. The fifth generation of Active Brake Assist 5 is also able to perform automatic braking when detecting pedestrians. Thanks to a more streamlined structure, a higher intelligence, cruising control and Predictive Powertrain Control, Actros truck boasts a higher fuel efficiency.
Unimog U4023, an SUV developed by Mercedes-Benz, was revealed to Chinese customers at CIIE. Boasting unparalleled maneuverability, the SUV is able to drive on demanding terrains for forest firefighting, rescue work, expeditions, and mechanical repairs. Some passenger vehicles manufactured by Mercedes-Benz were also on display.
As of September this year, the imports of trucks made by Mercedes-Benz have reached 40% of China’s total imports of heavy-duty trucks, ranking the first place among all imported truck brands. For six consecutive years, Mercedes-Benz has maintained the top position in its sales of heavy-duty trucks in China among all foreign truck brands.
- Daimler Truck AG and Cummins Inc.Announce Global Plan for Medium-duty CV Engines 2021-02-24
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies 2021-02-04
- Daimler to Revamp China Plant to Make Mercedes-Benz-branded Actros Truck 2020-11-18
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture 2020-11-03
- Mercedes-Benz Access to New Target markets with Actros F and Edition 2 2020-09-29
- Daimler Unveils GenH2 Hydrogen Fuel-cell Concept Truck 2020-09-23
- Daimler Presents ‘GenH2' Mercedes-Benz Fuel-Cell Concept Truck 2020-09-18
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells 2020-04-24
- Daimler Trucks' Next EV will be a Garbage Truck 2020-02-04
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
- China's First Vaccination Vehicle to Hit the Streets in April
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions
- TGX Individual Lion S: The Alpha Lion Picks up the Pace
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- China Sold 38,800 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in April
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- FOTON's Export Volume Surpassed 5000 Units in April, Up 131% YoY
- China’s Sales Volume of Medium Trucks Exceeded 20,000 Units in March
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March
- Foton’s Sales Volume Broke the 100,000 Unit Threshold in March
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 118,300 Units in February