SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS
On November 1, SAIC Yuejin officially revealed six new vehicles at 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show, including C500 light truck equipped with SAIC V power engine, C500 refrigerated truck, C500 electric cargo truck, EC100 electric logistic truck, EC500i special vehicle, T700 engineering self-dumping vehicle.
Strictly in compliance with SAIC’s commercial vehicle development process CVDP, C500 series trucks are equipped with a host of advanced technologies, including EGR+DOC+DPF+SCR+ASC. They are able to cut the emissions of nitrogen oxide by over 80% and PM by over 50%, fully meeting the current National VI Emission Standards.
In addition, these six new vehicles achieve higher fuel economy, high reliability and deliver more powerful performances. SAIC’s V power engine improves the power performances by 5% and the maximum torque by 14%. Having passed a number of stringent tests, the engine has also successfully lost its weight and thus is able to save 1-2 liters of fuel for every 100 km.
C500 series trucks are mounted with Marelli 6-speed manual-automatic integrated AMT transmission gearboxes, bringing drivers’ brand new driving experiences and effectively avoiding driving fatigue. The strengths of C500 series trucks mainly lie in the following four areas: 1) more comforts for drivers; 2) higher safety standards; 3) higher fuel economy; 4) smooth gear shifts.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September