SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS
On November 1, SAIC Yuejin officially revealed six new vehicles at 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show, including C500 light truck equipped with SAIC V power engine, C500 refrigerated truck, C500 electric cargo truck, EC100 electric logistic truck, EC500i special vehicle, T700 engineering self-dumping vehicle.
Strictly in compliance with SAIC’s commercial vehicle development process CVDP, C500 series trucks are equipped with a host of advanced technologies, including EGR+DOC+DPF+SCR+ASC. They are able to cut the emissions of nitrogen oxide by over 80% and PM by over 50%, fully meeting the current National VI Emission Standards.
In addition, these six new vehicles achieve higher fuel economy, high reliability and deliver more powerful performances. SAIC’s V power engine improves the power performances by 5% and the maximum torque by 14%. Having passed a number of stringent tests, the engine has also successfully lost its weight and thus is able to save 1-2 liters of fuel for every 100 km.
C500 series trucks are mounted with Marelli 6-speed manual-automatic integrated AMT transmission gearboxes, bringing drivers’ brand new driving experiences and effectively avoiding driving fatigue. The strengths of C500 series trucks mainly lie in the following four areas: 1) more comforts for drivers; 2) higher safety standards; 3) higher fuel economy; 4) smooth gear shifts.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1