JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units
Recently, JAC officially launched Gallop Heavy-duty Truck China Tour, aiming to further promote the vehicle’s presence in the market. Having made improvements in six areas (travel comforts, intelligence, safety, reliability, fuel economy and environmental friendliness), the truck has been put on display in 19 cities across China since October 23, achieving a sales volume of over 1,000 units in just a week.
According to JAC, customers can freely choose the powertrain of Dongfeng Cummins, Man, Weichai and Xichai for the truck to meet their specific transportation needs.
Take Gallop 2020 A5 for example. The truck is equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISD285 50 engine (285 horsepower; maximum torque: 1,020 N.m). Thanks to its FAST 8JS105(T)A transmission gearbox, the truck achieves a higher maneuverability. It is able to deliver particularly impressive performances on upward slopes.
The height within the driver’s cockpit reaches 1,960 mm, providing a spacious room for drivers. An LED screen fully integrates such functions as navigation, entertainment, tire-pressuring monitoring.
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- JAC T8-EV Won the Recommended Model of New Energy Vehicle of "China Heart" 2020-01-15
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC Fiji User Needs More Refrigerator Trucks 2019-11-09
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October