Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500
The 2019 World Internet of Things Convention (WIOTC) was held in Beijing, capital of China, from November 8 to 9. At WIOTC, the 2019 World Internet of Things Enterprises list of top 500 was released, SINOTRUK ranked the 81st place in the world's Internet of Things enterprises and 22nd in China's Internet of Things enterprises, becoming the only Chinese company to be shortlisted on Top 100.
More recently, Sinotruk has been investing more resources for developing Connected Vehicles. With the combination of intelligent, electronic and information technology and the application of GPS system, Beidou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) and GPRS, as well as intelligent remote control system, SINOTRUK has futher developed a IoT ecosystem which can connect devices, people, vehicles, and infrastructures everywhere.
As a model in this regard, SINOTRUK had been staying ahead of the development trends and launched the first mass-operated unmanned electric trucks in Tianjin port and tested out 5G connected vehicles in January, 2019. On 7th May of the same year, SINOTRUK's autonomous truck also performed a test for unmanned vehicle formation in real highway, ushering in a new era for China’s intelligent logistics tranportation.
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line 2019-08-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September