Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019
Linglong Tire is showcasing its key products sold under several of its brands at SEMA Show 2019 held between November 5 and 8, 2019.
The SEMA Show, the world's premier expo for modified vehicles and related accessories and a major professional exhibition for the global automotive aftersales service market, brings together the industry's advanced technologies and top-selling products. Linglong Tire's booth at the event attracted a lot of automobile enthusiasts thanks to the company's extensive outdoor advertising campaign along the route from Las Vegas Airport to the exhibition hall.
Linglong Tire has been operating in the U.S. market for many years. At its booth which was continuously crowded with a large number of customers deep in discussion or consultation with Linglong staff, the internationally well-known tire manufacturer displayed a wide variety of tires for sedans and SUVs, as well as winter, all-steel and agricultural radial tires, all sold under its brands, including Linglong, Leao and Atlas. Notably, during the show, Linglong's new RT tire was well received among customers while many visitors posed for group photos alongside the agricultural radials.
In line with tire maker's increasing popularity among the world's car and truck drivers, at this year's show, Linglong Tire was highly acclaimed by customers for its premium products, services and efforts at brand marketing.
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- Linglong Partner Conference of South American&Carribean Region Held in Panama 2019-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September