Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019
At 9:30 am on November 5, 2019, the 2nd China International Import Expo was grandly opened in Shanghai. President Xi Jinping attended the opening ceremony and delivered a keynote speech.
"The Chinese market is rather big, so I’d like to welcome everyone to take a look."
"China's economic development prospects will certainly be brighter and more bound to be brighter."
The CIIE is not only a grand event for international trade exchanges, but also allows the world to see a more open Chinese market. This time, Weichai brought its six overseas brands, including Ferretti, Linde Hydraulics, Linde Forklift, Dematic, PSI and Baudouin to particapte and fully demonstrate their firm confidence in the Chinese economy and the Chinese market.
At 14:20 in the afternoon, Liu Jiayi, secretary of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee, led a team to visit the Weichai overseas brand exhibition area. As the first exhibit of this year's CIIE, the Ferretti 195 official affairs ship is particularly "eye-catching". Liu Jiayi inquired in detail about the ship's performance, technology and market applications, and proposed to speed up the localization of Ferretti in Shandong.
Tan Xuguang said that Weichai is not only a leading enterprise in China's equipment manufacturing, but also a powerful multinational enterprise. It must actively participate in international competition, and also join hands with overseas brands to accelerate the localization of products and technologies in China to better serve the Chinese market and seize the new opportunity of China opening up, thus to achieve a balanced and rapid development of the domestic and international markets.
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually 2019-12-05
- Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award 2019-10-31
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit 2019-10-22
- Geely Joins Hands with Weichai to Develop Methanol Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September