Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025
On November 16, Foton held a press conference themed with “Ushering a Brand New Era of New Energy Vehicle, Winning the War Against Environmental Pollution” at Foton Automobile Engineering Research Institute. At the press conference, Foton officially launched Foton New Energy 2025 Strategy, which gives full priority to the development and marketing of electricity powered logistic vehicles for urban areas.
According to the company, it aims to increase its annual sales volume of new energy commercial vehicles to 200,000 units by 2025 (172,000 units trucks, 22,000 units vans, 5,600 units buses; 1,000 units pickups) and solidify its position as the No.1 brand in China’s new energy commercial vehicle market.
At the press conference, Zhang Xiyong, General Manager of BAIC and president of Foton revealed that the company is confident to increase its annual business revenue to 15 billion RMB and its market share to 30%.
To achieve its goal, Foton will make a total investment of six billion RMB in R&D and testing and 12 billion RMB in building the upper and lower industrial chain and marketing & service networks. In the meantime, it will strengthen its efforts in developing electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid vehicles and fuel cell vehicles to meet the varied needs of its customers across the globe.
So far, Foton has already signed strategic cooperation ties with CATL, Aulton, SinoHytec, BIT Huachuang and Neusoft Reach. Through their concerted efforts, Foton has already made tremendous contributions to the fast and sound development of China’s new energy vehicle industry.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- Foton Aumark IBLUE Light Truck: A Trend-setter in New Energy Vehicle Market 2019-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September