Volvo Truck Delivers the 1,500th Truck to ZTO Express
On November 18, Volvo Truck officially delivered the 1,500th unit truck to ZTO Express Group, ushering a brand new era for the two companies’ strategic cooperation.
“We have been in cooperation with ZTO Express for seven years and have witnessed the fast growth of China’s logistic industry,” said Roger Alm, president of Volvo Truck. “We hope to further deepen our cooperation with ZTO Express in the coming years to confront all the challenges in the market,” Mr. Roger added.
“On November, 11, China’s Double Eleven Big Sales Day, the number of items delivered by ZTO Express has already exceeded 10 million”, revealed Lai Jianfa, Vice President of ZTO Express.
Apart from extremely impressive safety standards and high energy efficiency of its trucks, Volvo also provides superb after-sales services and has greatly helped ZTO cut its operation costs.
This year, all Volvo trucks delivered to ZTO Express are equipped with upgraded dynamic steering systems and anti-collision alarming systems.
“Our continued growth relies heavily on our customers’ success and we attach paramount importance to our cooperation with ZTO Express. We will continue to work closely with our customer to create a win-win situation for us all,” said Chen Rui, president of Volvo Truck China.
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- Volvo Officials Visit Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2019-03-27
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway 2018-11-29
- Volvo FH Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary and Delivers the Millionth 2018-11-02
- Eicher Volvo JV to Set up Rs 400 cr Truck Plant in Bhopal, India 2018-10-09
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions 2018-09-21
- Truck Makers Step Closer in Adopting Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-09-12
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market 2018-07-02
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks 2018-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September