Volvo Truck Delivers the 1,500th Truck to ZTO Express
On November 18, Volvo Truck officially delivered the 1,500th unit truck to ZTO Express Group, ushering a brand new era for the two companies’ strategic cooperation.
“We have been in cooperation with ZTO Express for seven years and have witnessed the fast growth of China’s logistic industry,” said Roger Alm, president of Volvo Truck. “We hope to further deepen our cooperation with ZTO Express in the coming years to confront all the challenges in the market,” Mr. Roger added.
“On November, 11, China’s Double Eleven Big Sales Day, the number of items delivered by ZTO Express has already exceeded 10 million”, revealed Lai Jianfa, Vice President of ZTO Express.
Apart from extremely impressive safety standards and high energy efficiency of its trucks, Volvo also provides superb after-sales services and has greatly helped ZTO cut its operation costs.
This year, all Volvo trucks delivered to ZTO Express are equipped with upgraded dynamic steering systems and anti-collision alarming systems.
“Our continued growth relies heavily on our customers’ success and we attach paramount importance to our cooperation with ZTO Express. We will continue to work closely with our customer to create a win-win situation for us all,” said Chen Rui, president of Volvo Truck China.
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2 2020-07-24
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells 2020-04-24
- Volvo Trucks in North America Demonstrate Electric Heavy Duty Trucks 2020-02-13
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- Volvo Officials Visit Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2019-03-27
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway 2018-11-29
- Volvo FH Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary and Delivers the Millionth 2018-11-02
- Eicher Volvo JV to Set up Rs 400 cr Truck Plant in Bhopal, India 2018-10-09
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions 2018-09-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1