SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao
Recently, SAIC Motor brought six fuel cell vehicles on display at Qingdao International Academician Park Innovation & Cooperation Conference.
More specifically, the six hydrogen fueled vehicles include Maxus FCV80 bus, Maxus MPV G20FC engineering vehicle, Yuejin FC500 D12 logistics vehicle, Yuejin FC500 D12 self-dumping vehicle, Hongyan self-dumping vehicle and Sunwin 12-meter fuel cell bus. According to SAIC, Sunwin 12-meter fuel cell bus has already been put into operation on some bus routes in Shanghai.
Yuejin FC500 D12 logistic vehicle and Yuejin FC500 D12 self-dumping vehicle both boast a loading capacity of seven tons. After being recharged in just three minutes, the vehicles are able to drive 500 km. Equipped with independently developed fuel cells, they both are able to work in temperatures ranging from -25℃ to 55℃.
On the back of the advanced technologies from SAIC and Iveco, Hongyan self-dumping vehicle is equipped with a powertrain with a maximum power of 352 kW. Thanks to its AMT transmission gearbox and slope sensor, the vehicle can easily shift its gear on slopes and has greatly lowered its energy consumption. Mounted with batteries independently developed by SAIC, the vehicle is able to work smoothly in -30℃.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1