SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao
Recently, SAIC Motor brought six fuel cell vehicles on display at Qingdao International Academician Park Innovation & Cooperation Conference.
More specifically, the six hydrogen fueled vehicles include Maxus FCV80 bus, Maxus MPV G20FC engineering vehicle, Yuejin FC500 D12 logistics vehicle, Yuejin FC500 D12 self-dumping vehicle, Hongyan self-dumping vehicle and Sunwin 12-meter fuel cell bus. According to SAIC, Sunwin 12-meter fuel cell bus has already been put into operation on some bus routes in Shanghai.
Yuejin FC500 D12 logistic vehicle and Yuejin FC500 D12 self-dumping vehicle both boast a loading capacity of seven tons. After being recharged in just three minutes, the vehicles are able to drive 500 km. Equipped with independently developed fuel cells, they both are able to work in temperatures ranging from -25℃ to 55℃.
On the back of the advanced technologies from SAIC and Iveco, Hongyan self-dumping vehicle is equipped with a powertrain with a maximum power of 352 kW. Thanks to its AMT transmission gearbox and slope sensor, the vehicle can easily shift its gear on slopes and has greatly lowered its energy consumption. Mounted with batteries independently developed by SAIC, the vehicle is able to work smoothly in -30℃.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September