Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China
On November 19, 2019, the first engine specially developed for ligh-duty truck application, M9T engine, roll off the production line at Dongfeng Light-Duty Power Co., Ltd.
The introduction of M9T engine provides an extensive selection for customers and offers a Dongfeng 2.0-litre diesel engine now available. DFAC is currently using Dongfeng Light-Duty Power Co., Ltd as a strategic base and global powertrain plant for the Renault-Nissan Alliance to produce light-duty engines.
“In the face of increasingly fierce competition in light-duty engine, Dongfeng aims to overcome the competition by combining Renault-Nissan’s technical resources and Dongfeng’s market advantage. To accomplish this, we develop and optimize our products and services , together with our customers , so that we can add value for our customers and contribute more to the construction of local economy “ said Guotao, the secretary of the party committee of DFAC.
As one of the world’s leading small diesel engines, M9T engine was developed by Renault together with Nissan. It has been designed to deliver high power output and fuel efficiency with low noise for pickup, SUV, MPV and high-end light-duty commercial vehicle applications.
Dongfeng Light-duty Power had invested 1.133 billion Yuan in the project of M9T engine to build an intelligent production line in compliance with Renault-Nissan Alliance’s ASL standard and national intelligent manufacturing standard.
Today, the construction of the intelligent production line has already been completed, transforming Dongfeng Light-duty Power into an automatic, information-based and high-quality modern plant in China. All the operation including placing orders, getting after-sales support and manufacturing process can be finished and managed through an information-based value chain system.
In the future, Dongfeng Light-duty Power will continue to deepen technological innovation, focus on brand construciton, and further explore the effective combination of intelligent, information technology with engine’s life cycle to create more value for customers around the world.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
- Dongfeng Opens First Dealership in Cainta, Philippines 2019-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September