Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference
From November 20 to 23, the World 5G Conference themed with “Changing the World, Creating a New Future” was held in Beijing. Jointly organized by Beijing Municipal Government, China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), China’s Ministry of Science & Technology and China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the conference has attracted a number of well-renowned scientists in the telecommunication industry, enterprises in both upper and lower stream of 5G industry.
Foton Auman super heavy-duty EST-A truck was remodeled as the most advanced 5G+8K digital relay vehicle, broadcasting the conference live. Developed by Foton-Daimler, the vehicle is equipped with Cummins X series engine and ZF intelligent transmission gearbox. So far, it has already passed a number of stringent tests, including EU ECER-29-03 collision test and DEKRA+ATP test. Thanks to the introduction of 1mm reinforced steel sheet, the driver’s cockpit is able to endure huge impacts from all directions, fully ensuring the safety of driver’s safety.
With the advent of 5G technology in China, Foton-Daimler has successfully integrated the emerging technology with Auman super heavy-duty trucks, making them much more intelligent.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- Foton Aumark IBLUE Light Truck: A Trend-setter in New Energy Vehicle Market 2019-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September