Scania Delivers Its 7000th Trucks in Hongkong
More recently, Scania delivered another two units of P220 4x2 tractors to Hongkong School of Motoring, which marks the 7000th Scania trucks since Hongkong Scania (Hong Kong) Limited was found in 2008. This delivery marks Scania’s increasing popularity and it still boasts the largest market share among Europe’s commercail vehicle brands in Hongkong.
The delivered P series trucks is fitted with a 220hp engine, a Day Cab and 1+2 seat layout for the communication between instructor and leaner.
Although AMT has been installed on the most heavy-duty trucks, these two P series trucks are still equipped with manual transmissions, which are to help learners obtain basic driving skills.
Scania's 4-series truck with Euro II standard was first introduced in 1996, followed by the introduction of Euro IV standard in 2006. Europe V tactor emission standard was in place in 2009, followed by the introduction of R730 V8 tractor in 2011, 38T 5-axle commercial vehicles in 2012 and Euro VI 6-axle truck chasis in 2014. In the course of development, Scania has been at the forfront of promoting Europe’s commercial vehicles in Hongkong.
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market 2020-01-15
- Scania Jining Repair Factory Starts Operation 2019-09-12
- Scania Expands Its Presence to Northeast China 2019-04-01
- Scania Unveiled an Entire Range of New Trucks in Thailand 2019-02-28
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand 2019-02-28
- Scania’s New Truck Generation Officially Launched in UAE 2018-11-02
- Scania Delivers Its XT P 370 6×6 Tanker to Fight Forest Fires in Sweden 2018-10-29
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck 2018-09-17
- IAA 2018: Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show 2018-09-12
- Scania Sets to Launch Its Own China Truck Factory As Ownership Rules Eased 2018-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October