Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
Yuan Hongming, party secretary and chairman of Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group, was invited to participate in the "China (Shaanxi) - United Arab Emirates economic and trade cooperation fair" on November 10th to 11th. More than 200 representatives from Shaanxi Economic and Trade Delegation, local government and enterprises of UAE, attended the conference, witnessing the opening of a new chapter of economic and trade cooperation between Shaanxi Province and UAE. This year marks the 35th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and the UAE. Economic and trade cooperation between Shaanxi Province and the UAE has entered a period of rapid development. This conference will further strengthen all-round and in-depth exchanges and cooperation between Shaanxi Province and the UAE, promote complementary advantages and achieve win-win cooperation.
At the meeting, Tian Chao, general manager of Shaanxi Heavy Duty Automobile Import and Export Co., Ltd., signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the chairman of KHF, the dealer of SHACMAN products in UAE, to effectively promote the economic and trade cooperation between Shaanxi Province and UAE.
After the meeting, Yuan Hongming conducted in-depth research on the local heavy truck market, visited end customers, exchanged face-to-face with customers, inquired about the use of vehicles in detail, and listened to customers' opinions carefully. In addition, he also listened to the marketing report of the local dealers in detail, fully affirmed the achievements, and put forward the guidance for the next marketing work. Later, Yuan Hongming attended the delivery ceremony of SHACMAN X3000 to major customers, and delivered the golden key symbolizing wealth to customers, marking the new stage of cooperation between the two sides.
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September