Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant
On November 21, the first TBR radial tire from Hubei Linglong Tire Co., Ltd., the fourth domestic manufacturing base of Linglong Tire, successfully rolled off the production line, becoming another milestone in the sustained and rapid development of Linglong Tire. The relative leaders from Jingmen, Hubei Province of China, and Hubei Linglong Tire witnessed this historical moment together.
On July 6, 2018, on the occasion of the second anniversary of Linglong Tire listing, the foundation stone laying ceremony of Hubei Linglong Tire was successfully held. The first tire from this manufacturing base rolled off the production line after 16 months, demonstrating the project has been transferred from the preparatory and construction stage to the commissioning stage.
Hubei Linglong Tire will cover a total area of over 1,000,000 square meters with planned floor area more than 670,000 square meters. The main products of this manufacturing base will include TBR tire, PCR tire, and OTR etc., with the aim of annual capacity of PCR reaching 12 million units, annual capacity of TBR reaching 2.4 million units, and the annual capacity of OTR reaching 60,000 units with estimated sales revenue reaching RMB five billion.
Hubei Linglong is an important support to Linglong’s “5+3” global strategy. This presents another important measure for company to break through regional restriction, focusing on resource integrity, fostering core competitiveness, and it is of great significance for the company to serve customers at zero distance, improve market share and reduce logistics cost.
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- Linglong Partner Conference of South American&Carribean Region Held in Panama 2019-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September