JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen
On November 24, JAC held a press conference in Shenzhen, officially revealing its new trucks with National VI Emission Standards.
As one of the leading players in China’s high-end light truck market, JAC now boasts Shuailing, Junling and Kangling light trucks with National VI Emission Standards. Equipped with Cummins and Ruijiete power engines, its newly developed trucks features lower body weights and higher intelligence.
Shuailing Q3, Q6 and Q7 light trucks are equipped with Ruijiete 2.2 CTI, Anhui Cummins 3.0CTI and Cummins 4.0 engines respectively. In full compliance with National VI Emission Standards, these trucks deliver impressively powerful performances. Their JAC chassis plus reinforced steel structures help these trucks achieve higher stability and competitive loading capacity. With high energy efficiency, they are readily adaptable to various working conditions.
Junling V5 and V6 trucks, equipped with Anhui Cummins engines, have greatly improved their power performances. Adopting 180 reinforced steel structures, they drive smoothly and achieve higher maneuverability. Thanks to the use of aluminum alloy materials, they two vehicles are ideal choices for urban logistic services.
Kangling J5 is equipped with Ruijiete 2.2CTI diesel engine with National VI Emission Standards. Thanks to its turbo pressure technology, the vehicle is able to achieve a maximum torque of 320 N.m. With the sixth generation JAC driver’s cockpit, constant speed cruising, an onboard computer, the vehicle has an accumulated testing mileage of one million kilometers.
JAC X5 truck is highly maneuverable. With 1.6L JAC engine with a power of 88 kw and a maximum torque of 155 N.m, ABS, disc braking, backing camera, the truck has already passed collision tests.
With more customized features, JAC light trucks are highly durable and fully ensure the profitability of truck operators. They can fully meet diversified requirements of various customers.
Anhui Cummins B series engines, including B3.0, B4.0 and B4.5, help JAC light trucks achieve high fuel economy and reliability.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
- JAC D50AT Engineering Truck: An Ideal Choice for Urban Logistic Services 2019-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September