Mercedes-Benz's New Actros Crowned Truck Of the Year 2020
Specialist commercial vehicle journalists from 24 European countries voted for the Mercedes-Benz Actros to be crowned Truck of the Year of the fifth time. The truck's success story started back in 1997 when the first Actros was released and the subsequent vehicle generation also brought home the award. With a total of nine victories, Mercedes-Benz is now the most successful brand in the fight for the Truck of the Year accolade. The International Truck of the Year jury (ITotY) votes based on innovative technological developments.
In line with the jury rules, the title is awarded every year to the truck which makes the biggest contribution towards road transport innovations that are advantageous to the economy, emissions, safety, driveability and comfort of vehicles. The Mercedes-Benz Trucks flagship scores points above all in its intrinsic value: the majority of the innovations were developed with the precise aim of delivering palpable advancement to drivers, customers and society as a whole. The new Mercedes-Benz Actros provides appropriate answers to topics like safety, efficiency and comfort. It does this with a multitude of new features, including: the Multimedia Cockpit, MirrorCam instead of exterior mirrors, partially automated driving with Active Drive Assist or further advanced safety systems such as the fifth-generation Active Brake Assist, and the further-improved Sideguard Assist.
What's more, the International Truck of the Year journalists had plenty of praise for the extended functionality of the forward-looking Predictive Powertrain Control (PPC) cruise control system which can now be used on winding arterial routes. Equally commended was the completely digital Multimedia Cockpit which has replaced the conventional instrument cluster in the new Actros.
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market 2019-04-12
- Mercedes Benz Names Akagera Motors as Its Sole Distributor in Rwanda 2018-12-11
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Launching of Long-awaited New Actros Truck in South Africa 2018-04-13
- Mercedes Introduces 2019 Sprinter Commercial Van in Germany 2018-02-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September