SDEC to Further Assist XGMA in Global Business Expansion
On November 26, Xiamen XGMA Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as XGMA) held a grand ceremony at its production base to mark the delivery of over 300 units engineering vehicles with a total value of 10 million USD to their customers from Russia, Kuwait, Syria, Libya, Kenya, Philippines, and Vietnam.
With a fast growing popularity in the global market, XGMA has been constantly strengthening its presence in the world. Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SDEC), a long business partner of XGMA, is fully prepared to provide better quality engine products and more advanced technological supports to its customer.
- SDEC Power Attends 2019 Arch Moscow 2019-06-13
- SDEC to Put Four New Engines on Display at Shanghai Int'l Auto Exhibition 2019-04-16
- ZF signs definitive agreement to acquire WABCO 2019-04-11
- SDEC Rolls Out D20 Engine 2018-09-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September