Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu
On December 3, China Commercial Vehicle Innovation Conference was held in Chengdu. Foton officially revealed its brand new medium truck, Ouhang to the public. With more accurately targeted customers, the new vehicle is readily adaptable to customers special needs and requirements.
At the conference, Foton pointed out that Ouhang is mainly targeted at the logistic service market, refrigerating transportation market and special vehicle market.
For short-distance transportation within 100 km, Ouhang medium truck is mounted with cargo tanks measuring 6.8 meters or 7.8 meters in length. It is equipped with Cummins F series 3.8 L or 4.5 L engine with a maximum power of 185 horsepower. For long-distance transportation over 100 km, it has cargo tanks measuring 7.8-9.8 meters in length and is able to achieve a maximum power of 210 horsepower.
Tarting the garbage collection, urban cleaning, urban sweeping markets, Ouhang has a wheelbase ranging from 4.5 meters to 5.5 meters and a power engine with a displacement of 4.5-6.7 L.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- Foton Aumark IBLUE Light Truck: A Trend-setter in New Energy Vehicle Market 2019-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September