The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle
On November 25, the 1,000,000th unit vehicle officially was connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle.
Since its launch in December, 2017, Foton Internet of Vehicle has become one of the largest networks serving vehicles. Thanks to the fast development of internet of vehicle (IoT) technologies, Foton is gradually transforming itself from an automobile manufacturer to a more competitive enterprise with much deeper integration of its manufacturing business and its wide range of service packages.
In August 2012, Foton officially established Foton Zhike Information Technology & Service Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Foton Zhike), which is specialized in developing and commercializing IoT related products. By taking full advantage of Foton, the new company now offers a wide range of services for its customers, including financial risk control and vehicle management, etc.
“Foton Internet of Vehicle deals with over 20,000 data each second and collects two billion data each day,” revealed Yang Zhao’ang, General Manager of Foton Zhike. Through closely monitoring drivers’ driving behaviors, tracking vehicles, offering guidances on braking and steering for drivers and sounding alarming, Foton Internet of Vehicle helps vehicles cut fuel consumption by over 10% and lower the occurrences of traffic accidents by nearly 80%.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- Foton Aumark IBLUE Light Truck: A Trend-setter in New Energy Vehicle Market 2019-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September