XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
On November 7, XCMG and China Unicom signed a strategic cooperation agreement on 5G (intelligent manufacturing) smart factory and Internet of Things in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province. Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG, and Wang Xiaochu, Chairman of China Unicom, attended the signing ceremony.
On November 7, Wang Xiaochu, Chairman of China Unicom, and his delegation visited XCMG Xuzhou Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd and Jiangsu XCMG Information Technology Co., Ltd.
At XCMG Information, Wang Xiaochu had a detailed understanding of the development process of "Hanyun" Industrial Internet Platform, the equipment connection and management in the field of construction machinery, as well as the cross-industry performances enabled by the platform. After that, he went to visit the production workshop of XCMG Heavy Machinery and communicated with XCMG staff deeply about the ideas of smart factory construction.
At the forum, the two sides made in-depth discussions on 5G (intelligent manufacturing) smart factory, industrial Internet platform application and Internet of Things, and then reached a unanimous agreement.
According to Wang Min, XCMG, as the pillar of a Great Power ranking the first in China and the sixth in the world, is a banner of the Chinese machinery industry. XCMG has continued to deepen its efforts in the industry of intelligent manufacturing, not only building a number of industry-leading intelligent factories, but cultivating "dark horse" and "unicorn" of industrial Internet, e.g., XCMG Information, far ahead in the industry.
Wang Xiaochu highly recognized the flexible mechanism of XCMG as well as its forward-looking layout and practice in intelligent manufacturing. He said that China Unicom boasts obvious advantages in the communications industry. As the leading enterprises in their respective fields, XCMG and China Unicom will definitely become strategic partners for each other in long-term cooperation.
Based on the friendly cooperation in the early stage, the consensus on future cooperation was reached, and a strategic cooperation agreement on 5G (intelligent manufacturing) smart factory and Internet of Things was signed.
Under the agreement, the two sides, based on the industrial product/equipment connection management capability, equipment management capability, equipment security service and vertical industry application, will jointly formulate technical standards, carry out technical research cooperation for deep integration in the industrial field, build a business enabling platform relying on the Internet of Things connection of China Unicom, integrate and achieve the applications in cloud computing, big data, Internet of Things, mobile Internet and smart city, and devote to the construction of 5G smart factory.
On the same day, XCMG Information also signed a business framework agreement with Jiangsu Unicom, focusing on the field of industrial manufacturing. On the basis of Hanyun Industrial Internet Platform, the two sides jointly provide relevant services, promote the research, product product design and market promotion of end-to-end solutions, and create an IOT ecosystem in the field of industrial manufacturing. In addition, the two sides will also conduct a series of cooperation in such aspects as communication business and cloud services.
Zhang Qiliang, General Manager of XCMG Information, said, "XCMG Information, backed by long-term experience in the industry, will give full play to the product advantages of Hanyun Industrial Internet Platform in the aspect of industrial big data, and promote in-depth cooperation with Unicom in platform construction, data governance, data mining, data analysis, search engine development, etc. This is a strong alliance for cooperation in the industrial Internet ecosystem, and we are looking forward to it."
In the future, XCMG will also work with China Unicom to prepare for the establishment of a 5G joint laboratory. "XCMG Hanyun + Unicom 5G" will provide a new application "XCMG model" for the deep integration of new-generation information & communication technology and industrial sector.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- 50 Trucks Jointly Developed by Foton and XCMG Shipped to Middle East 2019-09-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September