FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020
On December 12, FAW Jiefang held its 2020 Business Conference, officially announcing its aim to sell 300,000 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the coming year. To achieve its goal, it has laid out specific goals for its major market, including 170,000 units trucks for the LNG truck market and construction truck market, 7,000 units J7 trucks, 75,000 units for the cargo transportation market, 35,000 units for the self-dumping truck market, 20,000 units sanitation trucks and concrete mixers. In addition, it will further strengthen its marketing efforts in west China and overseas markets, aiming to increase its annual sales volume to 33,000 units and 13,000 units respectively.
In 2020, FAW Jiefang will further diversify its product line, with more upgraded AI technologies and higher environmental friendliness. J7, J6P2.0/JH6, HanV2.0, J6L, JH6 8*4, J6P 8*4 2020, J6L 2020, Long V2.0, J6P2020, new JH6 self-dumping truck will become the new fist truck products of the company.
From January to November this year, FAW Jiefang realized a businesss revenue of 75.629 billion RMB and sold 326,000 units vehicles, including 277,000 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks. Also, It won a number of awards in 2019, including 2019 Annual Truck Award, China’s Famous Brand, etc.
It has been taking the leading position in the medium-duty truck market for three consecutive years and in the heavy-duty truck market for four consecutive years.
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September