Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference
On December 11, 2019, Linglong International Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (LLIT) held its third distributor conference in Pattaya, a beautiful seaside city. Dealers across Thailand gathered to share the achievements and joys made by LLIT in 2019 and discuss the development of the company in 2020.
During the conference, sales team from LLIT shared the fruitful results achieved by Linglong in 2019 with its distributors and expressed sincere gratitude to them for their contributions to LLIT local development. Since 2015, Linglong has developed rapidly in local sales and increased production and sales rapidly. Up to December 2019, Linglong has more than 500 brand stores in Thailand, with sales volume increasing by over 30%. Meanwhile, throughout LLIT’s effort in brand promotion, the company’s brand awareness as well as brand reputation continues to improve.
With the continuous innovation of the company's product technology, the orderly promotion of brand store construction, the continuous strengthening of channel management, and the continuous promotion of the global industrial layout, LLIT’s market competitiveness will be further consolidated and enhanced.
In 2020, the company will cooperate with all the partners to achieve its aim at advancing the internationalization of brand with its funds and market platform and becoming the world-class manufacturing enterprise with global competitiveness.
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- Linglong Partner Conference of South American&Carribean Region Held in Panama 2019-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September