Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference
On December 11, 2019, Linglong International Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (LLIT) held its third distributor conference in Pattaya, a beautiful seaside city. Dealers across Thailand gathered to share the achievements and joys made by LLIT in 2019 and discuss the development of the company in 2020.
During the conference, sales team from LLIT shared the fruitful results achieved by Linglong in 2019 with its distributors and expressed sincere gratitude to them for their contributions to LLIT local development. Since 2015, Linglong has developed rapidly in local sales and increased production and sales rapidly. Up to December 2019, Linglong has more than 500 brand stores in Thailand, with sales volume increasing by over 30%. Meanwhile, throughout LLIT’s effort in brand promotion, the company’s brand awareness as well as brand reputation continues to improve.
With the continuous innovation of the company's product technology, the orderly promotion of brand store construction, the continuous strengthening of channel management, and the continuous promotion of the global industrial layout, LLIT’s market competitiveness will be further consolidated and enhanced.
In 2020, the company will cooperate with all the partners to achieve its aim at advancing the internationalization of brand with its funds and market platform and becoming the world-class manufacturing enterprise with global competitiveness.
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1