Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG
Weichai Power Co., Ltd. (“Weichai Power” or “the Company”, HKEX: 2338, SZSE: 000338) has announced its strategic acquisition of Aradex AG, another global strategic attempt in the new energy power systems industry following its strategic investment in Ballard Power and Ceres Power. Weichai Power has not only mastered key technologies of traditional powertrain for heavy duty commercial vehicles so far, but also successfully integrated “battery, motor and electronic control” into a whole new energy power system to propel the whole industrial chain, coupled with the power of Aradex AG. Those achievements paved the way for Weichai Power to be “a global leader in new energy ``industry by 2030”- its strategy planning, in terms of advanced product and technology.
Since founded in 1989, Aradex AG has been committed to the R&D of motor, electric control and power supply for industrial and transportation industry, and now has become a pioneer in high power variable frequency and power supply equipment technology. Aradex AG commands powerful design and development and system integration capabilities in terms of various CNC servo motor and servo driver, new energy commercial vehicle motor controller, motor, fuel cell DC/DC converter and other products. Hundreds of successful application cases build a good reputation for those excellent products with design life exceeding 30000 hours.
Both parties will strive collaboratively and synergize fully to develop new energy commercial vehicle power system. Aradex AG will expand and grow on the synergies of Weichai Power’s global complete vehicle and machinery, core components of power system and global R&D innovation center and other resources, and Weichai Power is expected to facilitate industrial upgrading and restructuring with the contribution from Aradex AG. Both parties’ deep integration helps to boost energy conservation and emission reduction, and provide sustainable power to protect clear sky and white clouds for all human beings.
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually 2019-12-05
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award 2019-10-31
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit 2019-10-22
- Geely Joins Hands with Weichai to Develop Methanol Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September