Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers
On December 13, the third China Industrial Design Exhibition kicked off in Wuhan International Expo Center. Linglong Tire was invited to participate in the exhibition to comprehensively display the company's high-level industrial design products, and was also invited to attend the 2019 China International Industrial Design Forum to gain a deeper understanding of the latest development trends in the field of industrial design and better promote the company's industrial design to achieve leapfrogging upgrading and innovative development.
During the Forum, Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center was licensed among the Fourth Batch of National Industrial Design Centers on the list. National Industrial Design Center (Enterprise) is the highest recognition of the nation to industrial design center (enterprise). The selection of Linglong represents the company's current industrial design level has been among the top level in the same industry in China.
For many years, Linglong has been sparing no effort in experimental testing platform, international innovation team, open design system construction, attaching great importance to the leading innovation of industrial design, and realizing its transformation and upgrading through industrial design. The company has the national recognized enterprise technology center and the state approved laboratory, which ensure the company to become one of the enterprises with strongest innovation ability in tire industry. It develops at least three new products every day and has more than 500 patents at home and abroad. Meanwhile, the company is also in a leading position in big data, cloud computing, industrial Internet ect., proving conditions for the intelligent, green, and collaborative development of industrial design.
At this exhibition, Linglong brings its high-tech products including dandelion tire, graphene tire, OE fitment of red flag state car, as well as the tire winning the second prize of National Scientific and Technological Progress Award, among which, dandelion tire and graphene tire are the leading and innovative products in the industry, which will have a profound impact on the development of tire industry design in China, and will also provide consumers with more fuel-saving, environmentally friendly and safe products to meet the people's yearning for a better life.
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- Linglong Partner Conference of South American&Carribean Region Held in Panama 2019-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September