Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers
On December 13, the third China Industrial Design Exhibition kicked off in Wuhan International Expo Center. Linglong Tire was invited to participate in the exhibition to comprehensively display the company's high-level industrial design products, and was also invited to attend the 2019 China International Industrial Design Forum to gain a deeper understanding of the latest development trends in the field of industrial design and better promote the company's industrial design to achieve leapfrogging upgrading and innovative development.
During the Forum, Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center was licensed among the Fourth Batch of National Industrial Design Centers on the list. National Industrial Design Center (Enterprise) is the highest recognition of the nation to industrial design center (enterprise). The selection of Linglong represents the company's current industrial design level has been among the top level in the same industry in China.
For many years, Linglong has been sparing no effort in experimental testing platform, international innovation team, open design system construction, attaching great importance to the leading innovation of industrial design, and realizing its transformation and upgrading through industrial design. The company has the national recognized enterprise technology center and the state approved laboratory, which ensure the company to become one of the enterprises with strongest innovation ability in tire industry. It develops at least three new products every day and has more than 500 patents at home and abroad. Meanwhile, the company is also in a leading position in big data, cloud computing, industrial Internet ect., proving conditions for the intelligent, green, and collaborative development of industrial design.
At this exhibition, Linglong brings its high-tech products including dandelion tire, graphene tire, OE fitment of red flag state car, as well as the tire winning the second prize of National Scientific and Technological Progress Award, among which, dandelion tire and graphene tire are the leading and innovative products in the industry, which will have a profound impact on the development of tire industry design in China, and will also provide consumers with more fuel-saving, environmentally friendly and safe products to meet the people's yearning for a better life.
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1