Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held
On December 11, 2019, TBR Commissioning Event of Hubei Linglong Tire Co., Ltd.and Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference, themed with New Channels, New Layout and Create the Future, was successfully held in Jingmen, China. Nearly 600 guests attended this event including dignitaries from Jingmen, China Rubber Industry Association and Linglong Tire, witnessing Linglong’s new progress in global industrial layout.
In accordance with China’s One Belt and One Road, Linglong has constructed four manufacturing bases in China, one in Thailand and one in Serbia, aiming at completing its 5+3 Global Strategic Layout (five Chinese manufacturing bases and three overseas manufacturing bases).
Hubei Linglong is Linglong’s fourth domestic manufacturing base, covering a total area of nearly 9300,000 square meters, aiming at annual capacity of PCR reaching 12 million units, TBR reaching 2.4 million units, and OTR reaching 60,000 units with estimated sales revenue reaching $710 million. The company held Hubei Linglong foundation stone laying ceremony on July 6, 2018. The green intelligent factory will effectively promote the company’s transformation and upgrading to intelligent production and high-end oriented products.
Mr.Wang Feng,chairman of Linglong Tire,expressed that Linglong would accelerate the construction of other projects, striving for the early completion of Hubei Linglong’s comprehensive construction. Meanwhile, the company would continue to advance its 5 + 3 Global Layout, to become a world-class tire maker.
At the global partner conference, Mr.Wang Feng expressed his gratitude to the global partners and hoped to work with them for the future development of the company.
“Linglong Tire has always adhered to high quality and sustainable development, trying to promote the healthy, orderly, and balanced development of tire industry chain. With the advancement of Linglong global industrial layout, the company will seek more far-reaching and pragmatic cooperation with our partners in technology research and development, global supply chain, and market resource sharing, to ensure the high quality development of Linglong’s internationalization.” Wang Feng said at the conference.
Faced with increasingly competitive environment, Linglong will apply digital store, big data background, and digital marketing to its tire sales in retail market, adapting to the constantly changing market situations. Meanwhile, it will continue its high-quality work in science and technology innovation and brand promotion, improving added value of its brand and product, creating greater profits for the distributors.
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- Linglong Partner Conference of South American&Carribean Region Held in Panama 2019-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September