100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation
On December 12, a grand ceremony was held in Binhai New Area to mark the delivery of 100 units Dongfeng KL trucks to their customer in Tianjin. According to sources, all the vehicles will be put into service for transporting dangerous chemicals.
The 100 units vehicles delivered to their customer consist of Dongfeng KL trucks and Dongfeng VL trucks, both of which have already gained a solid reputation in the market.
Dongfeng KL truck is equipped with Longqing DDi11 engine with National VI Emission Standards. With 430 horsepower, the truck delivers powerful performances and fully meets various requirements for transporting dangerous chemicals. Dongfeng VL truck is equipped with Dongfeng Cummins L9 engine with National VI Emission Standards and DT14 manually controlled transmission gearbox. With 400 horsepower, the truck achieves high maneuverability.
Also worth mentioning is that both trucks are equipped with a host of advanced technologies, including disc braking systems, aluminum alloy wheel rims, front collision alarming systems, lane deviation alarming systems, driving fatigue monitoring systems, EBS, AEBS, etc.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
- Dongfeng Opens First Dealership in Cainta, Philippines 2019-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September