JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition
The awards ceremony of the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition was held in Beijing recently. Three models of JAC light truck including Shuailing All-round Express Version, Kangling J6 and Junling V5 returned home with good reputation and won the title of "fuel-saving champion" in their respective groups.
The Shuailing all-round truck that participated in this competition was equipped with Greenjet engines independently developed by JAC, which was a new power developed jointly by JAC and Bosch of German, Ricardo of Britain and other world-renowned companies. Eight advanced technologies such as four cylinder inline, high pressure common rail, turbo charge, timing chain + gear drive, SCR post-processing, etc., have significant fuel-saving effects.
The new Kangling J6 model is mainly targeted at users of short and medium distance express delivery and urban distribution services. The vehicle is equipped with Yunnei D25 power, which has stronger power and faster speed.
It is worth mentioning that this engine uses single-cylinder 4-valve technology, which effectively improves the efficiency of intake and exhaust, while also greatly improving fuel efficiency, which can save fuel by 8% -10% compared to competing products.
The T28 power applied to the Junling V series is superior in starting, speeding up and explosive power. It is equipped with a noise-reducible chain drive system, so that the driver can get a smoother and more comfortable experience during driving. It adopts new designs such as double overhead camshafts and single cylinder four valves, which are more conducive to the intake and exhaust efficiency of the engine at high speeds, thereby improving fuel consumption and engine performance.
At this energy-saving competition, three members of JAC light trucks will be awarded the title of Triple Crown, which fully affirms the fuel-saving technology of JAC. In the future, JAC will continue to devote itself to the development of highly efficient and fuel-efficient products, and contribute to the energy-saving and emission-reduction cause of the automotive industry.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
- JAC D50AT Engineering Truck: An Ideal Choice for Urban Logistic Services 2019-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September