JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
On December 9, Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Corp., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "JAC") and Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Huawei") formally signed a comprehensive cooperation framework agreement and an MDC platform project cooperation agreement in Shenzhen. The two sides will carry out in-depth cooperation in the areas of smart vehicle solutions, enterprise informatization, smart parks, and smart factories to promote the rapid development of the smart vehicle field with new cooperation relations. An Jin, Chairman of JAC,and Xiang Xingchu, General Manager of JAC, Xu Zhijun, Rotating Chairman of Huawei and He Liyang, BU Vice President of Intelligent Vehicle Solutions attended the signing ceremony.
The signing ceremony of the comprehensive cooperation framework agreement and the MDC platform project cooperation agreement
between JAC and Huawei
JAC is a comprehensive automobile enterprise that integrates research, production, sales and service of a full range of commercial vehicles, passenger cars and powertrains with a leading advantage in segment markets.
Huawei is the world's leading provider of ICT (information and communication technology) infrastructure and intelligent terminals, and has deep accumulation in 5G, AI, cloud, Internet of Things, and big data.
The cooperation between JAC and Huawei this time will rely on a more advanced technology platform to further carry out innovation and research and development, bringing JAC's intelligent level to a new stage. At the same time, taking advantage of JAC's strengths in the automotive industry and Huawei's advantages in 5G, AI, cloud and other core technologies and products, the two parties will conduct in-depth cooperation in intelligent driving, intelligent cabin, intelligent electricity, intelligent networking and cloud service and jointly accelerate the research and development and commercialization of related products and solutions to comprehensively improve the intelligent level of JAC and promote the landing and development of intelligent transportation.
Relevant persons in charge of JAC R&D Center, New Energy Passenger Vehicle and Information Department, and business leaders of Huawei Intelligent Vehicle Solution BU, IOT Cloud Services, and Huawei Anhui Representative Office attended the signing ceremony.
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
- JAC D50AT Engineering Truck: An Ideal Choice for Urban Logistic Services 2019-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September