CATL’s New Power Battery Project Starts Construction in Sichuan
On December 24, CATL’s new battery project, located in Yibin, Sichuan, started construction.
With a total investment of ten billion RMB from CATL, the new project covers an area of 1,000 mu. After its construction, it is able to produce 30GWh power batteries. According to CATL, the whole project will be built in two phases with their investments reaching 4.5 billion RMB and 5.5 billion RMB respectively.
Sichuan Times New Energy Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of CATL, will greatly increase the production capacity of CATL and give the company new impetus for its robust growth.
According to the latest statistics released by GGII, CATL ranks the first place with a power battery production of 27.17GWh, accounting for over 50% of the domestic power battery market.
- CATL's First Overseas Plant Starts Construction in Germany 2019-10-23
- CATL to Supply Batteries for Daimler Electric Trucks 2019-09-23
- Battery Maker CATL to Ramp up Its Output Capacity in Germany 2019-02-28
- CATL Set to Increase Annual Battery Capacity to 50GWh by 2020 2018-06-27
- CATL Set to Open Battery Plant in Germany 2018-06-21
- CATL & BYD Rise to Enter Top 3 Global Battery Makers 2018-06-08
- Chinese Battery Maker CATL Opens a Sales Office in Japan 2018-05-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September