XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
After securing an order of 200 units electric trucks for transporting construction wastes at the very end of 2019, XCMG realized a sales volume of 1,200 units trucks for the whole year.
XCMG’s electric truck for transporting construction wastes, equipped with 13L 560 horsepower diesel engine and lithium iron phosphate iron batteries, reaches a maximum speed of 80 km/h and is able to drive 305 km continuously. Performing extremely well on slopes, the truck generates little noise. Thanks to its built-in weighing system, sealed testing system, route testing system, identification system, fatigue detecting system, and cameras, the truck effectively curbs speeding and overloading.
In Shenzhen, XCMG’s electric truck for transporting construction wastes has already established a solid reputation.
In 2018 and 2019, XCMG exported new energy logistic vehicles and self-dumping trucks for mining purposes to New Zealand and other developed countries, further strengthening its overall competitiveness in the global market.
Apart from its electric trucks for transporting construction wastes, XCMG boasts a wide spectrum of new energy vehicles for various transportation purposes. Its E300 and E500 electricity-driven chassis, both of which made their appearance at Bauma2018, achieves unparalleled fuel economy and power performances.
- XCMG Secures a Purchase Order for 200 Units XG90 Dump Trucks 2020-02-14
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital 2020-02-10
- XCMG Held Promotional Activities in Kuala Lumpur 2020-01-17
- 100 Units XCMG HAVAN Trucks Assembled at XCMG’s Production Base 2020-01-16
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era 2020-01-15
- Beiben and XCMG Jointly Launch New Chassis for Special Vehicles 2020-01-10
- XCMG HAVAN G7 ULT Trucks Delivered to Hami for Operation 2020-01-09
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October