SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020
In 2019, China sold 1.17 million units heavy-duty trucks. For the whole year, the sales volume of hauling trucks stood at 477,057 units, up by 19% year on year; that of cargo trucks went down by 4.7% year on year, reaching 221,340 units; that of self-dumping trucks dropped by 19.5% year on year, standing at 188,769 units.
SAIC Hongyan sold 58,077 units heavy-duty trucks, ranking the sixth place in the market and its market share grew by 5.0%. More specifically, it sold 11,669 units hauling trucks, up by 67.3% year on year. Its market share in China’s hauling truck market moved upward by 0.7%, reaching 2.4%.
It also sold 7,668 units cargo trucks, up by 41.7% year on year. Its market share in China’s cargo truck market went up by 1.2%, reaching 3.5%.
Hongyan self-dumping trucks delivered an impressive performance with its market share reaching 20.5%, up by 0.1% against that in 2018. It sold 23,966 units 8X4 self-dumping trucks with the vehicle’s market share moving up by 3.7% and it sold 5,400 units mixers, up by 165% year on year.
In the overseas market, SAIC Hongyan saw its sales grow by 96% year on year.
In 2020, SAIC Hongyan aims to increase its annual sales volume to 72,000 units, including 69,000 units in the domestic market and 3,000 units in the overseas market. It aims to increase its sales volume of its engineering vehicles to 40,600 units with their market share reaching 22%; it also aims to increase the sales volume of its hauling trucks to 21,000 units with their market share reaching 4.6%. In the meantime, it will mainly focus on marketing such special vehicles as mixers, refrigerating vehicles, sanitation vehicles and fire-fighting vehicles.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- SAIC Yuejin Reveals Six New Vehicles at 2019 CCVS 2019-11-11
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September